About Us

PunePlasma is the Worlds Leading Premier Biology Project Covering various topics, concepts, and principles in Biology with the mission to create worlds largest Biology dictionary.

More about Plasma

Plasma is the liquid portion of blood. As we see in the figure, About 55% of our blood is plasma, and the remaining 45% are red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets that are suspended in the plasma. Plasma is about 92% water.